Angie is our deep tissue, trigger point, sports injury specialist. She gives a great massage and can also go deep and address specific issues.
Angie has an intuitive ability to hone in on just what you need and address it with a treatment that will help you feel better and heal at the same time.
She has worked as a massage therapist since 2015. Not only has she studied various modalities of massage therapy, she also took courses in kineseology and nueromuscular therapy.
Angie’s background also includes work as a sports coach and with sports medicine and muscle rehab.
The modalities and techniques she practices include the following:
- Deep Tissue
- Trigger point
- Sports and injury rehabilitative massage
- Myofascial release
Her education and training includes:
- CPR/AED Certification Valid through November 2021
- Certified Massage Therapist Valid Through October 2022
- NASM Certification Valid through December 2021
- FMS Level 1
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Strong First Kettlebell Instructor SFG 2
- TRX Qualified
- NASM Personal Trainer and Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Behavior Change Specialist
- Original Strength Coach Level 1