Brian Keith has been practicing massage for over 30 years. Brian is good at all types of massage. He has 30+ years experience and has worked at spas in Napa, Health Clubs in Mill Valley and Silicon Valley, and even done private massage work for athletes and celebrities!
Brian focuses in on each client’s individual needs. He will help the client feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible, listening to what going on in their body and what they are after for their massage.
He has studied with specialists to learn modalities including:
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Hendrickson Method of Orthopedic Massage
- Nueromuscular, Sports and Rehab Massage
- Relaxation Techniques
- Chinese Energy
- Mind/Body Medicine
Brian began studying Therapeutic Massage in 1989 and has over 20,000 hours of experience in a variety of settings and situations. He has over 1000 hours massage related education, passed the National Certification Exam for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork in 2001, and was a proud member of the Massage Team at the 2002 Winter Olympics and Paralympics.
He has a BA in Psychology from Sonoma State University (1994). He also studied Athletic Training and Somatic (Body) Psychology.
His Work Experience includes:
- Various Spas in Calistoga
- Mill Valley Health Club & Spa
- Working with a reknown Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Massage Therapy for Inagural Ironman Triathalon Utah in 2002
- Demonstrating Traditional Chinese Medical Massage at the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco, CA